Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Menu Planning and lots of photos:

I actually got my menu plan written out on Monday morning.  I am sort of organized for most of the week, which I count as a success in my books. Now whether I stick to the plan we'll see.
Here are some photos of the front hall, kitchen and breakfast area that we just decorated.
We were given some money at Christmas so we put it towards this rug for the front door.  It's from Pier 1 and despite the fact it looks green in real life they reckon it's blue?  Here is a link to the rug.
This is our breakfast area at the front of the house.  You can see my bird feeders in the front garden. 
Did you notice the oranges in the bowl in the middle of the table?  Well they are my $50 oranges!  You can read more about them here.  I got them when we were selling our last home.

This is looking into the kitchen from the breakfast area.
This is looking the other way and you can see the chalk board on the wall.

It all looks lovely and clean and very neutral, just the way I like it!






9 comments:

Evelyn said...

Beautiful home Gill!

The Cranky said...

You know John is going to be chapping on your door Thursday, right?

Sonya Ann said...

Your house is beautiful!!!! And if you don't mind could I stop over on Thursday for dinner? YUM!!!

William Kendall said...

The house looks lovely!

Mum said...

Very chic and tidy.
xx

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

You have a lovely big entrance way Gill. Nice to see other areas of your house. Everything looks great. I bet you enjoy seeing the birds through the window.

Betsy said...

Your home is beautiful! The colors are perfect. I can imagine sitting at the table with a nice cup of tea and enjoying the sunshine.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jackie said...

Looks just lovely Gill. Very classy and the colours are lovely.

God bless.

Rose said...

You really have done a good job decorating...love the looks of everything.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...