Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Funny little bits for Yarn Along this week........

This is what I got done this past week in knitting:
Those are all the bits knitted up for two more gnomes.  I have a third one on my needles as these are all gifts for a neighbours grandkids who are coming to visit next week.  Just need to sew them together and stuff.

I read and reviewed this book:



and this book which I reviewed also:
I am starting this book; it's our book club choice for September "The Chaperone," by Laura Moriarty:
For more Yarn Along posts with Ginny, please click on this link.

11 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

Such a busy lady you are!

Jackie said...

So busy. I am sure the children will adore those gnomes.

God bless.

William Kendall said...

That's keeping you exceedingly busy!

Jennifer A. Jilks said...

So many books and so little time!!!! :-)

Marilyn K said...

You really got the knitting bug! Those little gnomes are cute. I am finding it hard to find time to read a book lately...too many blogs to keep up with I guess.

Rose said...

I want to look later at your book reviews...I have read Judith Miller before and liked her books.

I stood and looked at knitting and crocheting books today at Walmart...I am getting the itch to learn again. At one time I had half=way taught myself to crochet but decided I was too slow at it. Still, it calls me after seeing you learn and seeing all the stuff you have made. And I need another hobby like I need a hole in my head!

angela said...

Well done you. Love those, they a re so cute

EG CameraGirl said...

Lucky neighbours' grandkids!!

Betsy said...

I love those gnomes! They are so cute. Did you post a link to the pattern at some point or can you tell us where to find it? My grandkids would love one.
Blessings,
Betsy

Lynda D said...

When you run out of ideas for the grandkids, id like a set of covered coat hangers please. I dont knit and my grandma has long passed. Im getting down to just the last couple. Yes, i have been on the lookout for them at stalls but they seam a thing of the past. Very handy for slippery fabrics.

Lucy Bowen said...

Yay, gnomes! The children will love them.