Friday, April 18, 2014

Nora is ready for the summer........

She had her first swimming lesson on Thursday and by all accounts it was a huge success.  She is a water baby through and through.
Did I show you a photo of the Easter Bunny.  What will they think of next?
Thought it was a bit creepy myself.  We never had an Easter Bunny in our house. It wasn't something we did in England and we never did it here.  The kids knew we bought them an Easter egg every year and I can't even remember if they got a new outfit and a toy for Easter as well.........I know we always got new socks in England at Easter growing up.

Easter isn't a big thing for us in this house.  The kids are coming up on Easter Sunday for lunch, but it won't be anything fancy.  Bought Nora some things for Easter and I'll likely by the "kids" some chocolate so they don't whine (dd!!) otherwise that will be it.

8 comments:

Kaisievic said...

She is so cute in her swimming costume. So great that babies can have swimming lessons. Happy Easter.

T'Pol said...

What an adorable swimsuit! Is there any chance they have it in my size? But on second thought, I would not be that cute in it:)

Jane and Chris said...

I didn't here about the 'Easter Bunny' until we came here.Just another way to make money.I wonder how many people know the real reason for Easter?
Jane x

Boopnut said...

Absolutely love Miss Nora in her swimsuit!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

We didn't have "mall" Easter Bunnies when I was a child but they were popular when my kids were small -- although not with my kids. Fake bunnies, fake Santa's -- yep my kids weren't gonna do it! I have one photo with my kids with a rabbit but it wasn't something we set out to do. My kids grew up with the real meaning of Christmas and Easter baskets were just something we did -- never the main emphasis.

William Kendall said...

There weren't those kind of mall bunnies when I was a kid. Our parents did give us Easter chocolate, but there wasn't much of an emphasis on that side of things, as there was on the faith side of the occasion.

~Carla~ said...

Aww.. she's adorable! :) We have a pretty laid back Easter here as well.. some egg hunting for the kids and nice, big dinner. :)

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

Let's hope it will be here soon!! That Easter bunny is just scary looking x

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...