Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Steam Cleaner Part Two....

Decided to use the small machine to clean the stone on the fireplace.  Before:
After:
I'll be honest you can't really tell the difference but it did bring a fair bit of soot off the stones and I am pleased with the results, and again I got a lovely facial from the steam!!!

I did call the company and speak to them and the lady seemed very nice, as I was concerned I wouldn't be able to find more pads for the bottom of the machine.  They sell them in packs of three for $20 and $15 shipping and no you can't go and pick them up if you're in the Oshawa area......I asked!!  Here is the link for the company.

In yesterday's post I said these guys would be at the Barrie Home Show.  The lady didn't know anything about that, but she did say they would be at the Toronto Home Show from September 20th to 23rd.  Not sure if they will have the same deal as I got but I'm guessing so.

Dh is off this week, so we're having a day out today, which I'll post about tomorrow.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never even thought about getting a steam cleaner for our floors - I'm sure my mop and bucket must only scratch the 'mucky' surface.
Something to look into I think!

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

I thought there to be a difference in the photos ... lots of work cleaning that stone!

Jane and Chris said...

You are going to have the best looking skin!!
Jane x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely looking fireplace and room; would be so cozy to spend a winter evening!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...