I love lentils and they are good for you, low in fat and high in fibre.
1. Lentil Stew - I've made this time and time again, its so filling and good for you
2. Warm Green Lentil Salad with Tuna - this sounds so good
3. Lentil and Rice Stuffed Peppers - looks so good
4. Red Lentil Curry on Rice
5. Mushroom and Lentil Napa Rolls
6. Red Lentil and Vegetable Stew - a Turkish recipe
7. Mediterranean Tomato, Lentil and Spinach Soup
8. Barbecue Lentils
9. Creamy Lentil Soup With Caramelized Onion (Dal Shorva)
10. Yogurt Curry with Lentil Dumplings (Kadi)
11. Lentil Sloppy Joes
12. Sweet and Sour Lentils
13. Creamy on the Inside Lentil and Potato Fingers
14. Spiced Lentils
15. Lentil Rice Salad - this sounds good
16. Easy Garlic Lentils - made in a rice cooker
17. Lentil Loaf
18. Lentil Hummus
19. Just-got-home-from-work Quick Lentil Stew - super simple to make
20. Betsys Lentil and Couscous Curry
21. Lentil Spaghetti Bolognese
22. Lentil Moussaka
23. Lentil Hash
24. Polenta with Lentils and Veggies
27. Lentils and Eggs - interesting
28. Braised Lentils with Sausages - sounds and looks good
29. Lentils and Tomato Sauce with Pasta Shells - fast and easy
30. Salmon with Lentil Pilaf - so good
31. Layered Lentil and Vegetable Salad
32. Curried Lentil Burgers with Coriander Yogurt
33. Smoky Lentil Casserole
34. Carrot Lentil Soup
35. Garden Veggie Lentil Salad
36. Summery Curried Lentils
37. Express Curried Lentils - uses peanut butter!!
38. Easy Peasy Lentil Curry
39. Lentils with peas, feta and bacon - looks so good....
40. Lentil and Red Pepper Salad
41. Lentil Shepherds Pie
42. Baked Lentils with Cheese
43. Cauliflower and Lentil Curry
44. Hearty Chicken and Lentil Stew
45. Hungarian Lentil Soup
46. Katts Spicy Indian Dhal
47. Lentil Risotto
48. Lentils and Peas
49. Slow Cooker Lentil and Ham Soup
50. Mexican Chocolate Muffins - who knew you could make nuffins using lentils?
51. Lentil Cookies - ????
Well there you go some yummy recipes, some not so yummy, some simple and some not a bit of everything for you. Here is the nutritional info for lentils.
"Blue Christmas," by Elvis Presley; what a classic, and no Christmas is complete if you don't listen to this song at least once!!