1. Been contemplating the results of the Brexit vote. I know we don't live in Britain, but have to say this result will affect us all wherever we live. For dh and I it will also affect us in our wallet. We did not vote although we are dual citizens. If I had of voted, I would have probably voted to leave. However let's just leave it at that; don't want to get into any political arguments with anyone.
2. Still sick, but I will live...LOL Our Little Munchkin has had a cold, so I'm blaming her...........despite what her mother says!!
3. The basement.......well nothing has been done since Wednesday. Although I did take back my receipts to Home Depot, to "return" all the paint and then re-buy it with Saturday's date on it, so I could claim $80 in mail in rebates. That will pay for another couple cans of paint..........oh wait the rebate will be here in 8 to 12 weeks........I have better be finished painting before then! I am hoping to get more done down there this week.
4. Started putting together the Beekeeper's Quilt:
Have a long, long way to go, but do like the colours, so know I am going in the right direction.
5. Having another hot spell, not happy. Being sick, being a certain age and having hot humid weather, equals one not happy bunny!!
6. Tomatoes are growing, so am happy about that; will be a couple of weeks though before they are ripe, can't wait.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.........