Friday, April 14, 2023

All finished...

I got my vines and ladders cross stitch finished this week.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.  I have decided to have it framed in a certain way and then hang it low on the wall, so the kids can reach it and play with it when they visit.





All in all it has taken me around 6 weeks to sew this.  I did a little every day.  Only missing a couple of days.

I am now doing a mini project that should be finished in a couple of days.  

I then have another small birthday card to sew; then I will start another larger project.


10 comments:

Angela said...

This is a great piece of work. I love the lettering round the edge - a very crisp, contemporary font. Did the kit include an alphabet chart? Have fun playing the game

Donna said...

Oh! It turned out so pretty!!
Enjoy your day...
hugs
Donna

Joy said...

It is really lovely and the border is great. I see a family heirloom there. Well done. xx

Jeanie said...

Congratulations! Well done!

Jenn Jilks said...

My goodness, that is epic! Well done.

My Piece of Earth said...

Love the way it turned out, the way you are hanging is a really good idea, up out of the way but, easily accessible.
Hope your muscles are feeling better today.

Practical Parsimony said...

I love the name on it, too. But, I am totally lost as how this is played.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow - just wow! This is so impressive and your grandies are going to love it for many years to come. Well done!
(ps. just got my catalogue from Bothy Threads and am astounded at the sheer volume...I expected just a few pages).

William Kendall said...

Well done.

Jackie said...

Very well done. You do excellent work.

God bless.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...