Saturday, November 27, 2021

10-3-30 Challenge Day 6

I should change the challenge title again.  It should be 10/5-3-30 as I once again just did the inlcine 10 for 15 minutes then dropped it down to 5 for the remaining 15 minutes.

I was talking to a friend today and we were talking about exercising and due to a thyroid problem she has to exercise 5 times as hard as anyone with very little reward.  So she was saying life is way too short to be worrying about it all, and she will do the best that she can and eat that bar of chocolate when she feels like it.  I really do not enjoy those first 15 minutes on the treadmill, they are hard flipping work.  The second 15 minutes I can deal with.  It does make me question why I am putting myself through this.  I guess when I jump on the scales on Saturday we will know if it was worth all this hard work and sweat?


I guess on the upside I am nearly one week down on this challenge, so that is good.

I made this recipe for Mushroom soup.  Actually I used it as a base and made it my own.  If you read the comments you will get many ideas of what other people did.  Her recipe for Cauliflower soup is the best; and I did follow her recipe to the letter that time.

I didn't feel too good all day on Friday.  It took me until after lunch to realize why; I had my flu shot the day before.  It never normally bothers me, but for some reason I felt off all day.  I attempted to do this exercise class online, but only managed 20 out of the 30 minutes of it.  I was just too tired to do the rest.

We went for a quick walk after supper, once again though it was slippery, so pretty nervous throughout the walk.

Fitbit Stats:

12,500 steps
5.15 miles
93 minutes exercise

Water drank 4 x 16 oz bottles


3 comments:

Joy said...

I guess you do it because you know it's very good to be mobile and to exercise. Good luck with it all.
xx

Anonymous said...

I also had the same reaction from this year's flu shot. I was extremely tired for 5 hours or more, no energy to walk. But the benefits of not getting the flu are well worth it. Bess

William Kendall said...

I haven't had my flu shot yet. I have had that reaction before.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...