Thursday, April 19, 2018

A little peek at what I am up too.

I am making this bag for myself:
 Love this fabric, Full Bloom from Northcott.  I bought it here, a lovely little store that ships as well.  Every Wednesday they have an online sale of 20% off specific items. Excellent customer service, and very helpful.  Loving the red cork I chose to go with it, can't wait to see it all done.

I finished my afghan squares and have decided to do the same again in a teal green colour, so the finished afghan will be a lot bigger.  I adore this mock cable pattern.
Heading to a sewing class on how to sew in different types of zippers.  Zippers are a weak point in my sewing, so every little bit helps!

6 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

That teal thread is gorgeous! Love your fabrics and look forward to seeing the completed bag!

barbara woods said...

mine to sweetie

William Kendall said...

I like that teal colour.

Jackie said...

If I can get away with not putting in a zipper I will. Much rather make buttonholes than put in a zipper.

Love the fabric.

God bless.

Belinda said...

That is going to be a beautiful bag.

mamasmercantile said...

Loved both the fabric and the beautiful colour of the yarn.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...